Menu

Published by: Chris Stephens

Page 5 of 17

Day 82 of 100 Happy Days: Breakfast With Santa

By: , December 12th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 82 – Our family went to breakfast with Santa this morning.  After we met the jolly elf, LB filled his tummy with pancakes, and then we stopped to check …

read more

family on my 42nd birthday

Day 81 of 100 Happy Days: My 42nd Birthday

By: , December 11th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 81 – I spent my 42nd birthday with my three favorite people during the day, and many good friends in the evening.  I’ve had plenty of snuggles, sweet moments, …

read more

nursing mom

Day 80 of 100 Happy Days: Nursing

By: , December 10th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 80 – Even on days like today, when LG is teething and very rough on mommy, I am grateful for the opportunity to be home for breastfeeding.  #read more

Day 79 of 100 Happy Days: Visit To Home Town

By: , December 9th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 79 – Because it’s been so unseasonably warm, LB and I had a fun day playing at a park in my home town today.  When I was a child, …

read more

decorating grandma's tree

Day 78 of 100 Happy Days: Decorating Grandma’s Tree

By: , December 8th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 78 – Our family is spending the night at Grandma Stephens’ house tonight, and LB helped his grandmother assemble and decorate her tree while I watched with LG.  There …

read more

chicken vindaloo in slow cooker using costco simmer sauce

Day 77 of 100 Happy Days: Chicken Vindaloo

By: , December 7th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 77 – Today I am very grateful for Costco’s delicious simmer sauces.  I was able to pop some skinless, boneless chicken thighs in the slow cooker with the Vindaloo …

read more

gathering of cousins with grandma

Day 76 of 100 Happy Days: Gathering of Cousins

By: , December 6th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 76 – We all gathered at grandma’s house for Jason’s family Thanksgiving today.  It’s always nice to spend time with those we love. #100HappyDays

 …

read more

visiting santa

Day 75 of 100 Happy Days: Visiting Santa

By: , December 5th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 75 – I have to keep reminding myself that today was 98% awesome, because the other 2% was absolutely terrifying.  Jason and I took the kids to visit Santa …

read more

holiday party

Day 74 of 100 Happy Days: Holiday Party

By: , December 4th, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 74 – Tonight was the holiday party for Jason’s improv comedy troupe, which I’ve come to expect will be the best party of the year.  Some highlights of the …

read more

slow cooker beef stroganoff

Day 73 of 100 Happy Days: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff

By: , December 3rd, 2015. Posted in: 100 Happy Days Project

Making a conscious effort to recognize daily happiness for 100 days.

Day 73 – With Weight Watchers, it’s sometimes nice to have comfort foods like this Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. And it’s even delicious the next day for lunch. …

read more